Discover Eurovelo 8 cycle route crossing the Costa Brava in 3 stages by staying in the most exclusive hotels. 5 trip days in which you will travel, together with local guides, from Girona to the French border by electric bikes.
Starting in Girona and ending in Peralada, this section of the mediterranean route is specially designed for groups and families looking for low difficulty itineraries. The main part of the route takes part on secondary paved roads and easy trail paths allowing all members of the group to enjoy a fantastic cycling experience.
The Costa Brava and his idyllic coves of crystalline waters is a matchless backdrop for cycle tourism: quiet roads, an amazing climate, our excellent gastronomy and Girona’s cycling culture are some of the reasons why the best teams in the world live and train here not to mention the numerous amateurs and cycling tourists who visit us year after year.
Girona - Platja d'Aro
Platja d'Aro - Torroella de Montgrí
Torroella de Montgrí - Peralada
- Explore the old fishing towns of Calella de Palafrugell and Llafranc, heart of the Costa Brava
- Ride around the medieval towns of Pals, Monells and Peratallada
- Ride across the Natural Park of Aiguamolls de l'Empordà
- Taste the great mediterranean gastronomy
- Enjoy a wide range of off the bike activities such as visiting Castell de Peralada wineries and Cap Roig Botanical Gardens
- Discover Girona's old quarter and feel the atmosphere of the cycling capital of Europe
- Enjoy the astonishing sea views from the top of Sant Sebastià Lighthouse