We're heading to the island for 3 days of indulgent joyriding across one of the UK’s best cycling destinations. Join us for a weekend to remember riding alongside 5 time Olympic Gold medallist and Tour de France winner, Sir Bradley Wiggins, and the Lion of Flanders, Johan Museeuw; while dining on menus created by one of the UK’s leading chefs, Angela Hartnett.
Arrive on the island - 2pm
STAGE 1 - PROLOGUE
Warm up those legs on a quick 20km spin. We'll stop off for a glass champagne along the way, so you can get to know your fellow joyriders.
STAGE 2 - TIME & PLACE
A celebration of the islands best produce, led by its best chefs, in collaboration with Ashley Palmer-Watts. Each course highlights the ingredients that make the Island one of the UK’s most bountiful culinary destinations.
STAGE 3 - JOYRIDE: 01
The ultimate pleasure ride round the Isle, side by side with cycling legends. A ride for all abilities, with four distances ranging from 75km to 160km, we’ll also make a few stops along the way to taste some of the islands best produce.
STAGE 4 - RECHARGE
Rest and relaxation, how the pros do it. Let our soigneurs soothe tired muscles with massages, unwind with yoga, or just grab a drink and relax.
STAGE 5 - TOUR DE FEAST
A 5-course homage to Sir Bradley Wiggins, produced by Ashley Palmer-Watts. Includes accompanied pairings by Champagne Laurent Perrier’s master sommeliers.
STAGE 6 - TALES OF A YELLOW JERSEY
Fireside chat with two cycling greats, Sir Bradley Wiggins and Sean Yates, hosted by Matt Stephens. Unwind and enjoy stories from the tour, with accompanied whisky and wine tastings.
STAGE 8 - JOYRIDE:02
Soak in more of the beauty of the Isle of Wight from the bike, as you enjoy a shorter, more leisurely ride through the stunning roads of the island.
STAGE 9 - SUN MORNING
Warm down, chill out and chat with the pros on a relaxed ride finished off with a coffee masterclass.
STAGE 10 - THE FINISH DINE
The ultimate after the finish line feast, created by Francesco Mazzei, including his famous black truffle tortelli and risotto served in a wheel of Grana Padano at the table. Our final celebration, served family style.
Depart the island - 4pm
- Ride with Tour de France Winner, Sir Bradley Wiggins, and 3 x Paris Roubaix winner, Johan Museeuw, on the stunning roads of Dumfries & Galloway
- All-inclusive dining by 1 Michelin Star chef, Angela Hartnett, and the islands best chefs
- Relax in luxury with a 2 night stay at the Island's best hotel - The Royal
- Enjoy fireside chats with legends of cycling
- Fully guided riding, with massage, yoga and spa included
- Test ride Aston Martin's on the island's most beautiful roads
- 3 rides across 3 days alongside Sir Bradley Wiggins, Johan Museeuw and a team of ex-professional riders
- All-inclusive food and drink by Angela Hartnett, Ashley Palmer-Watts and our team
- A 2 night/3 day stay at The Royal Hotel - the Isle of Wight's No 1 hotel
- Fully guided curated rides, supported by Aston Martin support vehicles
- Post-ride massage, yoga and spa services
- Return ferry to the island
- Travel to or from the ferry to the island
Food & drink
With more sunshine hours than any other part of the UK, the bountiful produce of the Isle makes it one the UK’s best eating destinations.
From the dining table and the saddle, you’ll taste everything it has to offer with menus created by two of the UK's finest chefs, Angela Hartnett and Ashley Palmer-Watts It’s famous tomatoes and garlic, locally reared salt aged meat, award-winning cheeses and mushrooms, and some of the freshest seafood you can get your hands-on, all washed down with the Island’s best drops local drinks artisans.