Welcome to the Food Valley, birthplace of world renowned delicacies as Parmigiano Cheese and Parma Ham. Hop on your powerful e-bike and ride from Parma, the Unesco creative city of Gastronomy to Camogli, a charming fishing village on the Ligurian Sea. Taste a myriad of yummy delights, cruise through vineyards and hamlets, conquer the wild Appennino mountains and enjoy a final descend to the Ligurian sea. A feast for your legs, palate and eyes is about to begin. Join the ride!
Day 1 - Welcome to the Food Valley (40km)
Settle in your cozy Agriturismo and make yourself at ease. When ready, get acquainted to your e-bike with a gentle ride through rolling vineyards, quiet backroads and the charming hamlets of Vigoleno and Castell’Arquato. Tonight we celebrate the beginning of this adventure with a wine tasting at our favourite cellar and a bountiful dinner of local delicacies. Welcome to the Food Valley!
Day 2 - The hills of Parmigiano (60km)
Soak in the rich sights of winding roads and rolling hills as we cycle to a traditional caseificio to unveil the secrets of Parmigiano, the king of cheeses. After the ride, relax by the pool in our cozy Agriturismo before we shuttle to Parma for a visit to the historical center and a refined dinner in the Unesco creative city of Gastronomy. Buon Appetito!
Day 3 - The castles ride (70km)
Time to leave the hills and head to the Appennino mountains. Two passes, Pellizzone and Montevacca, and two imposing castles, Bardi and Compiano, guard the way to Borgo Taro: the Slow Food city of good living and capital of the Porcino mushroom. Another feast awaits for dinner. Buon appetito!
Day 4 - Liguria (70km)
Today we explore the unbeaten Ligurian inland, exploring the winding backroads of the Appennini mountains. Merge in views that stretch from the Po Plain to the Ligurian coastline as we cycle our way to a delicious lunch of Ligurian specialties as Croxetti, trofie al pesto and coniglio alla ligure. After the ride linger by the pool and enjoy the quiet of this unbeaten corner of Italy.
Day 5 - To the Sea (70km)
Passo del Bocco, covered by a splendid beechwood forest, is the last glimpse of the wild Appenino mountain range. Once on top enjoy the winding descend to the pastel coloured fishing village of Camogli. Relax on the beach, enjoy a delicious slice of Focaccia and toast with a cold beer to celebrate this great cycling adventure. Cheers!
Day 7 - Arrivederci
Time to say goodbye after this incredible week of cycling. See you soon for your next adventure!
- High end Electric Bike and helmet
- Support vehicle and local guide(s)
- Discover world fame delights as Parmigiano cheese, Parma Ham and Culatello di Zibello
- Enjoy a perfectly planned itinerary made of rolling hills, unbeaten mountains and a gran finale to the sea
- Discover Parma, the Unesco Creative city of Gastronomy
- Enjoy a private wine tasting in our favourite local winery
- Sleep in an actual medieval castle and in carefully selected lodgings
- All meals and beverages to unveil the secrets of this foodie heaven
- Private wine tasting in our favourite cellar
- Small Groups (private tours available)
- Official Tour Operator, registered and authorised in Italy
- Photographs and videos taken during the week (digital copies)