QuicklinksFind out more
Pedaltripr is the flagship website from a premium network of online cycling publishers.
We connect a highly targeted audience with engaging content and incredible tailor-made cycling holidays from the world's leading travel operators. We provide our travel partners with transparent, easy to use technology and a performance-based commercial model which delivers highly qualified leads and brand exposure across a growing network of cycling focused websites.
Our quality content and network of premium cycling websites enables travel operators both large and small, to reach an exclusive audience of cycling enthusiasts.
Our team of expert copywriters and content specialists create highly-engaging, feature rich travel articles which drive deep interest in your trips on-site, via our network and across each of our marketing channels.
Delivering high-quality travel inquiries for our partners is the backbone of our business.
Our feature-rich tour pages are designed to highlight your trips in the best possible way. In-depth details, full itinerary and extensive imagery.
Working With Us
- Provide us with a simple product file (in CSV or Excel format) detailing the information relating to the trips you wish to advertise. We can also work with an XML feed.
- We request specific information on each trip so we can promote your tours in the best possible way. Just ask for our Data Feed Schemer and Feed Template to get going.
- We will enhance your listings with our high design standards to make sure your trips are presented in the best possible way.
- We firmly believe no one can sell your trips better than you. Therefore, the customer booking is direct with you. A trip inquiry is either via a submitted booking form or via a telephone call on a unique number we assign to you.
- No set-up fees and no binding long-term contracts - a flexible way to working.
- A simple cost per lead commercial model – you only pay when we send you a qualified customer.
- Additional advertising opportunities include sponsored content, newsletter, category takeover and display advertising.